Every good party needs a good punch, right? And baby showers are no different! From mamas-to-be to mamas-of-three and everyone in between (and beyond), these punch drink recipes are just the thing you need to kick your celebration into high gear.
Celebrate your Baby Boy with the playful Rubber Duck Blue Punch, or your Baby Girl with a whimsical Frothy Pink Punch recipe! Are you hosting a brunch baby shower? Try out the Mom-osa Bar, sure to quench your guests’ morning thirst. If you like the idea of individual servings, rather than one communal punch bowl, check out the recipe for Preggatinis! A classic drink with an amusing twist.
Check out these fun baby shower punch recipes and more below!
Baby Shower Punch Recipes
- Raspberry Sherbet Party Punch Recipe by Natashas Kitchen
- Rubber Duck Blue Punch Recipe
- Frothy Pink Punch Recipe by Best Friends for Frosting
- Strawberry Lemonade Punch Recipe by The Frugal Girls
- Mom-osa Bar Recipe by Crisp Collective
- Lime Sherbet Punch Recipe by The Frugal Girls
- Sparkling Pineapple Punch Recipe by The Frugal Girls
- Preggatinis by Natalie Bovis-Nelsen