Jenn of Rook No.17 co-hosted a lovely classic afternoon tea party baby shower for her sister. I love the creative handcrafted decorations here, especially the pom-poms, there are absolutely beautiful! Thanks Jenn for the share!
This is what Jenn said:
My favorite features:
- The famous Martha Stewart tissue paper pom-poms
- Colorful pom-pom
- Fabric garland using sweet cotton prints
- Glittered ‘baby’ garland for the front door
- Gift garland featuring photos of mother-to-be as a baby
- A tea table offering various teas including earl grey, peach, and vanilla comoro
- Tea sandwiches including egg sandwiches, cucumber with cream cheese & dill, and sesame chicken sandwiches.
- Beautiful dark chocolate cups
- Personalized ceramic mug lined with Japanese paper napkins, a bag of homemade scones and few selections of tea as favors
- Cute baby clothesline again the window
- Marshmallow lolly