Easter Party Sweet and Treat Recipes
Easter is such a fun, whimsical time full of egg hunts, baskets of gifts, and bunny ears galore. And if you’re hosting your own Easter party this year, these sweets and treats are sure to get your guests hopping!
Peter Cottontail himself would be impressed with the Bunny Tail Treats, and Bugs Bunny would find it hard to tear himself away from the Garden of Carrots. Your guests will love munching through the Springtime Popcorn with some Bunny Paw Thumbprint Cookies for dessert! And to wash it all down? Some Toasted Marshmallow Easter Milkshakes, of course!
Check out the recipes for these sweets and more below.
- Easter Marshmallow Bark by butter with aside of bread
- Chocolate Crackle Bunnies by My Food Book
- Milk Chocolate Dipped Rice Krispies Treats for Easter by The Afropolitan Mom
- Easter Bunny Popcorn Bars by It Bakes Me Happy
- Toasted Marshmallow Easter Milkshakes by Shared Appetite
- Bunny Fairy Bread by Hello Wonderful
- Easter Egg Cake Truffles by Beki Cooks Cakes Blog
- Garden of Carrots by In My Blessed Nest
- Sprigtime Popcorn by Two Sisters Crafting
- Bunny Paw Thumbprint Cookies by The Bear Foot Baker
- Bunny Tail Treats by Pizzazzerie
- Easter Bunny Cupcakes by My Kitchen Espcapades