Dragons and Fairies Baby Shower by Jennifer Turpen of Confetti Grove. Jennifer styled this event for a pair that loved all things mystical and magical. It is definitely one of the most unique theme I have seen so far! The decorations and the surrounding really brings out the woodland feel. Wildwood Park in Puyallup, WA was where the event took place. With overgrown trees, bushes, moss, it was the ideal location for them.
My favorite features:
- A moss sign saying ‘once upon a time in an enchanted wood’
- Adorable invites featuring a silhouette image of a fairy and pixie beneath a weeping willow.
- Faux vines
- A beautiful moss covered tables
- Little direction signs directing to magical places, ‘misty mountains’, ‘mermaid lagoons’
- Fairy cottage surrounded by mini picket fences and signs
- 3 Little sleeping dragons
- Moss table runner
Invitation card: Confetti Grove Esty Shop
Styling: Confetti Grove
Desserts: Meagan S