Baby Shower Diaper cake is an arrangement of rolled diapers stacked in such a way as to look like a multi-layered cake. You can make a simple diaper cake using colored ribbon to match the theme along with some artificial flowers or just a themed soft toy topper. If you want to go a bit futher, you can decorate the cake with pacifiers, lotions, bibs, rattles, toys, towels, socks, pants, baby nail clippers etc. Diaper cake makes a perfect baby shower centerpiece and a thoughtful gift for the mommy-to-be.
How to Make a Diaper Cake!
What you need:
Top Layer: 13 diapers
Bottom layer: 27 diapers
Rubber bands (large)
8″ and 12″ baking pan or pot
Baby Washcloth for roses (optional)
Baby jumpsuit for larger roses (optional)
Creative Diaper Cakes!
Baby Shower Cake Ideas
- How to Make a Baby Diaper Cake For Beginners
- Baby Shower Cake Ideas for Boys
- Baby Shower Cake Ideas for Girls
- Baby Shower Cake Options
- Edible and Non Edible Baby Shower Cakes
- Baby Shower Cake Topper & Decoration Ideas
- Baby Shower Cake Ideas for Twins